What does Taskfit collect?
- Title of an application, for example: winword.exe, chrome.exe
- Title and/or path (if accessible) of website or document opened in an application; for example: “C:\users\Peter\munka\dokumentacio.docx” or “https://www.wikipedia.com”
- Title shown in the app’s window header; for example: „Wikipedia – Google Chrome”
- Subject field text in case of email resources
What does Taskfit NOT collect?
- Texts and images in files
- Data entered or shown in application windows
- Texts and images on webpages
- Data entered to webpage forms
- Email text
- Chat conversations
- Audio recordings
- Pictures captured with webcam
What does my employer see? (for Enterprise users)
Your employer can see nothing more than you can on the Taskfit portal’s Report screen: task title, task categories, date and measured time. They can’t see any of your used files or visited websites.
Your tasks are accessible by the employer via shared categories; this means your employer can see only the tasks you assigned to a shared category item. Of course, you can use Taskfit as a personal todo list too, as long you don’t use any category created by the enterprise.